See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This place is just out of date and dirty! I would not recommend. The only good thing I can say is that it was in a convenient location. The breakfast buffet was inedible. Even the coffee was cold and blah and that was at 6:30 am a half hour after being available. There was dirt all around the edge of the bed and walls. The hair dryer had dirt and hair on it. I had to unplug the clock to have a place to plug in my cell phone. The outlets were so loose I had to to brace something against the plugs.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
RamadaAllentown, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Whitehall/Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I am certainly sorry to see that there were issues with your room. It is my hope that our staff was able to quickly resolve things during your stay to turn things about for you. Our breakfast is traditionally raved out, and your feedback will definitely be shared with our breakfast team. I appreciate you taking the time to provide helpful information to enable us to improve our guests' experience with us.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Breakfast Buffet was excellent - huge selection of food. Eggs, sausage, waffles, cereals, all sorts of pastries, apples, yogurt, juices, coffee. Included in room rate - open until 10 AM so not something to miss!
Only complaint is housekeeping did NOT service daily. Came home one evening at 11PM to the same wet towels on the floor in the bathroom. No Clock in room was a handicap too.
Hard to find hotel at night. Dark back roads to small Ramada sign. Need better Lighting and bigger signs.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for staying with us. It is wonderful to see that everyone enjoyed breakfast. I appreciate the helpful feedback to help us further improve our service to guests, as well. We welcome the chance to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

This hotel is old, dirty, and it smells bad. The service is terrible. The breakfast is not good. This is not a good place to stay. It’s also hard to get to, there is a little sign that says Ramada out by the main drag. You travel down some small side streets back to a long driveway. Very strange.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us. I am so sorry to see you had concerns during your stay. Our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast features several hot and cold items. We strive to ensure a nice variety. Yes, our entrance can be a little tricky to navigate. There are several small and a large sign, however, when making your way here the first time, most are looking for the building instead of signage. It is my hope that your room was comfortable and that you enjoyed visiting the Lehigh Valley.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We had to move 2 different rooms do to maintance issues but they guy at the front desk was very apologetic for all the issues we were have and very friendly as well and we also had noise issues with drinking loud construction workers and kids running up and down the hallway

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaAllentown, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Whitehall/Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us.We appreciate your business,your comments means a lot to us. We appreciate the kind words about our associate he will be thrilled to know that you appreciated his customer service. We do apologize about the loud noise you experienced during your stay we try to make everyone as comfortable as we can during their stay, but unfortunately not every guest is courteous of others.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is supposed to be 100% smoke free tho our room smelled like an ashtray. The phone was destroyed and alarm clock didn't work, not that I needed to use them, but when i reported it the desk clerk just shrugged. So take them out of the room so it looks like you care about your hotels impression. So dirty,smelly and loud. We have stayed at this hotel every year as a place to crash between MA and VA, Never again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your comments I truly apologize for your issues during your stay here. I will make sure I go over your comments with our staff and want you to know that we are striving to improve not only with our rooms but also our customer service skills. Again, I am very sorry for any inconvenience you had during your stay.