Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
US$135
US$179
GardenInn.com
Econo Lodge Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$76
Mohegan Sun Pocono(Wilkes-Barre)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

All reviewspickles pubsmall pubroom was cleanperkins restaurantindoor poolnice breakfastwafflesnext morningbreakfast barfree breakfast iswould stay againfront desk staffpleasant stayrooms are niceneeded a place to stayfirst floorone night stay
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Once again we have had another pleasant stay at this motel. The staff was great and Room 115 was very clean. Note: Need more luggage carts. Had to carry everything out by hand. Need to have splenda available at your breakfast area. But, over all everything was good. I have seen in other Comfort Inns that they had vet cover so the curtain would not interfere with the ac unit.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bdk57
ComfortInnandSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you so much for your glowing response to your stay! We will have to look into more luggage carts, and we have started carrying more sugar substitutes. And the vent cover is also something we will have to investigate, thank you for the suggestion!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Very good on a trip to see family north of Boston and then on the cape. It was a very good seeing family that we hadn't seen for a couple of years but the driving was way too much for too much for the misses and she became extremely tired

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ComfortInnandSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to comment on our hotel. Next time you are in town, be sure to stop at the desk after 6pm for some fresh baked cookies.
Nataliya
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stayed here before about 2 years ago and it was very nice. So when my husband and I needed a place to stay in W-B, we booked this for 2 nights. It was definitely not as nice as the last time. The elevator was so slow that we used the stairs through most of our visit. The room looked like it could use a really good cleaning. And while the room was fine for me by myself, having the sink outside of the bathroom was a nuisance with someone else trying to sleep in the room.
Breakfast was fine, with a few exceptions. The eggs were rubbery the first morning and the coffee cup lids do not fit securely. (My husband found this out the hard way.) There were tea bags one morning but not the next. Fortunately I brought my own.
We did not take advantage of the pool or the fitness center, but I'm sure that other people would enjoy those amenities.One final note to the staff. While we were greeted upon check in, we walked by the front desk numerous times over the course of our stay and most times the staff didn't even look up. Not very friendly.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the front of the building, away from highway noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Nataliya P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. My staff and I thank you for your positive feedback. Also we apologize your room was not satisfactory; I will be speaking with housekeeping to improve their cleaning efforts. Please think of us again next time your travel plans bring you to the Wilkes-Barre area.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My husband and I traveled to Wilkes-Barre for a few days to visit the different parks in the area and this area placed us in the middle of several. The check in was one of the fastest I have ever experienced and then after we were in our room for about 15 minutes, the front desk called to make sure everything was okay. The room was clean and comfortable, staff were friendly. Housekeeping was efficient. We actually ate the one night at Pickles Pub which is in the hotel. While it is small, the food was good and it was pleasant. We stayed in one of the hot tub suites which was really nice. It was very quiet at night even though it is between two major roadways. Really good location if you are interested in hiking or seeing the Pennsylvania waterfalls. You definitely recommend and hope to go back up there again.

Room Tip: I would recommend one of the hot tub rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Nataliya P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

We are so glad you had a great stay! Please let your friends and family know about us. See you next time!
Nataliya
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Loved the atmosphere of Pickles Pub. Decent food, good drinks, great bartender. Clean place, easy to find location. Front desk always helpful. Free breakfast helps quite a bit. Would recommend this to people wanting to stay on the outskirts of Wilkes Barre.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Nataliya P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit. All the best and see you soon!
Warm regards