“Quick dinner ”

Newberry Sub Shop
Ranked #31 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The place was recommended to me by two police officers. It seems to me they always know the best places to eat in their town. So I walked in and had a Philly cheese steak sub and a Pepsi for 7$. Couldn't ask for any better.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Very large portions at very reasonable prices and the ladies behind the counter are quite often a hoot. All and all a very good neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This sub shop is well known for their cheesesteak hoagies, and dont forget to ask for the toasted roll! Believe me, you won't be sorry if your a meat lover! I'm also a fan of their turkey cosmo. Very nice hometown atmosphere. Pays to call ahead on weekends, busy ,busy establishment!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

My Co-workers and I arrived just before noon on a Friday. I wanted to try a cheese steak but didn't want to wait for a half hour. I went with a grinder instead and it was delicious!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Newberry Subs is the best place to eat. My husband and I eat there at least once a week or more. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Been to Newberry Sub Shop? Share your experiences!