Comfort Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Residence Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$144
Hotels.com
US$111
Hampton.com
Best Western Williamsport Inn(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$122
US$102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$119
US$93
TownePlace Suites
US$132
US$119
Hampton.com
All reviewshistoric hotelmodern amenitiesbreakfast buffetold world charmolder hotelstep back in timehome friesceiling fanlots of historychain hotelsoutdoor poolold stylecookie cuttercommunity arts centerdowntown williamsportair conditionerlittle league world series
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stay here frequently and am always treated like family. The staff goes above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Always friendly and professional they know how to make you feel at home. Breakfast is always hot and plentiful. I look forward to my next trip to The Genetti

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Marc S, General Manager at SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We look forward to your next trip as well! Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to give us such a nice review.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I stay at the Genetti Hotel because I am a travel nurse although my Hospital can give me a commendations when you are away from home for extended periods of time you don't need a dormitory. The Genetti Hotel affords me the comfort and the appointments that make me feel very very comfortable rested and relaxed so that my Intensive Care Unit patients received a fresh rested ready to go nurse. Sig is especially helpful at the front desk she knows me she knows my procedures she knows what I need and she takes care of me without any hiccup she is very smooth efficient and conscientious she always greets me with a smile is delightful and when I check in I'm exhausted and she is exactly what I need when I check into a hotel she's perfect for her job and I hope she is recognized. I will always tell my fellow travel nurses to stay at the Genetti Hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark G

We agree with you wholeheartedly that Sig is Awesome. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We hope that we continue to be your "go to" whenever your have the need for our accommodations.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I have to mention Cheryl first, who welcomed me and my husband at the front desk. She’s a gem: gracious, competent, helpful, and knowledgeable. And she found us a lovely, extremely large suite for a great price, under $100, and, amazingly, this included a hot breakfast. Two suggestions, though: refurbish the furniture, which is elegant, but in need of sprucing up. Additionally, there are some odors that need to be addressed, the faint smell of stale smoke in suite and food smells in lobby. Despite these issues, we enjoyed the suite immensely!

Room Tip: Be sure to get a suite, very reasonable!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We stayed here on an ATI tour lovely hotel and friendly staff. Breakfast was great and chef very keen to assist you if you needed anything else. Highlight is the ladies restroom.wow a must see you walk into a French inspired Art Deco masterpiece. We really enjoyed this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We had stayed here last fall and was disappointed at the size of the room. The front desk did apologize saying that due to 3 college reunions in the area that was all they had available and that on our next stay they would make it up to us.
Well they were good to thier word. We stayed again at the end of March on a spur of the moment visit to our daughter at college. We were upgraded to a beautiful suite. Our only comment is we wish we were staying longer to enjoy it.

Complementry breakfast was awsome!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family