“First stop in Philadelphia”
Review of Wawa Food Market

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wawa Food Market
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Woodlyn
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Wawa coffee is a must after landing in Philadelphia, and everyday thereafter!

The coffee is the best! The employees are all so friendly and helpful. You feel like you are at home with hospitality. The variety and food is always fresh and good and nicely priced.
Everyone goes to Wawa

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Courteous service, good selection of snack foods and sandwiches. Well secured ATM off to the side. There is no fee for the ATM.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I like the fact that WaWa always has something that I want, or need, and that's a good thing. I like the friendliness of any WaWa market. They have specials off n on all through the year that we ALL enjoy and they'll make it our way too. HOAGIE FEST is on now and I'm luvin' it.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

This Wawa has THE best employees. It is kept super clean, always stocked up and coffee is always fresh. I visit here often!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We love wawa's. For those that don't have wawa, they're like a sheets or a turkey hill store. I enjoy their milkshakes, hoagies and tea!