“Yummy”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We have been buying pizza and cheese steaks and salads, etc. from Boston Style for 40 years and it always tastes as good the first time as the last time we ordered. We order by phone and pick up and it's always ready on time. I've read some the reviews about the wait staff and some of them could be more friendly. I'm more interested in that the food remains good no matter when we buy. It's definitely my favorite pizza!

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

The whole wheat crust pizza at this place is excellent. Have been there many times and never disappointed by the food.
What is surprising, especially at a neighborhood restaurant like this, is that the counter staff is not polite. There's a particular woman behind the counter on weekend evenings never says thank you after a purchase, and never seems to look in your direction.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

This is one of the best gluten free pizza places I've ever been to. Ask for it well done and you will love it. Nice blend of cheeses that my 5 year old loves.

I enjoy the regulars Boston Special minus the anchovies. It's a great blend of veggies and meats. Boston style crust, so lighter, fluffier and crunchier than a NY slice. Cheese steaks are by no means awesome but they are good. They will definitely satisfy a craving.

Reviewed 5 August 2012 via mobile

I've had some excellent pizza here, but also some very poor quality pizza. One never knows what it will be, but I keep coming back.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Lots of variety and been around a verrrry long time. Great sandwiches using the best hoagie rolls. Delicious salads