“A wait for a consistent experience ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in Wyomissing
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Didn’t mind a short wait for a consistent meal at a good price. Service can be sketchy... had a good waitress. But please don’t try to entice me to buy the wine lol

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was in town at a neighboring hotel for business, so I walked over for dinner. It was fairly busy for a Tuesday night, but I was quickly seated.

Then I waited, and waited and waited ....... at least 15 minutes. Finally a very apologetic and friendly young waitress came to take my order. From then on, service was very good.

I had the braised beef bolognese. It was tasty, served hot and quite good. The restaurant was clean and appeared to be well staffed. I guess as a single diner I was somehow forgotten.

All in all, what you would expect from an Olive Garden.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Friday December 15th 2017 Wyomissing Pa. Question: Has anyone had the lasagna from that evening and gotten ill? Our meals are always good and never any issues but just wondering if anyone had the same experience. Just that evening only around 6pm or earlier/later.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Olive Garden used to be the breadsticks and salad, but they have certainly come a long way. Their menu is well designed, but that doesn’t mean anything unless what comes out of the kitchen is just as good. Well, it is better. And, anyone following a gluten free diet needs to put Olive Garden on their list. Terrific options!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I sat at the bar on a Thursday night at about 8:00. I was the only one at the bar and the restaurant had no wait.
My server was attentive and pleasant. I had the Tuscany soup and the chicken carbonara. Both were very good. I only gave the review a 3 because there were several fruit flies around the bar area, which I think is in close proximity to the kitchen. Seeing that always makes me wonder whether there's a larger number in the kitchen itself. Despite that, the overall experience was good and I would eat there again.