“Whoa! ”

Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Yardley
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The best vegetarian pakhani I've ever had. Son swears by the chicken tikka masala, husband won't order anything else other than the paneer makhani. Garlic naan to round out the meal. Authentic and delicious. Get the medium hot if you dare.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I've been to this place several times -- the service is really fast, the prices are affordable and the food is delicious. I had the buffet once and it was pretty good, but I prefer the a la carte dinner menu so I can be sure to get what I like as mild/spicy as I like it! It's a nice option if you want to eat out without spending a ton. It's good for carry-out too.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

The best Indian food
Superb service
Great value
AmaZing food with every taste!
For sure you will enjoy eat in or take out

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We met another couple here because we all love Indian cuisine and we all thoroughly enjoyed the amazing variety of dishes on the lunch buffet.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Nice place. Good indian food, although not much spicy. Lotsa variety of indian food. Buffet is pretty good. Superb ambience. Courteous staff and ample parking.