“Best Wings in Town!”

Cabral Gourmet Chicken
Ranked #31 of 87 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We went to The Arena Bar & Grill in Cranston for the NFL Sunday Tickets. They had one of the best wings I ever had for only 35c! The place was so cleaned and friendly staff! I highly recommend them.

2  Thank Joe C

Reviewed 26 August 2012

How this is not the number one place on the list I do not know. While on vacation to the area, our party of seven gorged ourselves for only $50. Our group included one from Nigeria, one from London, one from New Orleans (by way of California), three kids below 10, and me from all over the US. The people working there were so incredibly nice (and patient). The wins are awesome. The buffalo sauce for the hot wings is made there. There was veal, lasagna, manicotti, and incredible grinders (hoagies, po' boys, heroes, or whatever your dialect is). Just absolutely incredible. They primarily do take out, but there are four tables so you can sit and enjoy your food. They also cater.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

I have been going to Cabral s for years. I can honestly say I have never been unhappy with the food. Great chicken, wings, stuffys, great sandwiches, especially the steak. No shaved stuff here. Don't forget Fridays Fish & Chips. I just ordered 2 and can't wait. Go to Cabral s. You'll be glad you did.

2  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Dropped in for the chicken wings. It was just us and all the local contractors. The wings were large and very tasty, but just straight up cooked. You could get BBQ sauce with them that was different, the color of cranberry sauce. The owners were as pleasant and down to earth as could be. Four of those wings completely stuffed me for the day. They must have been saltier than we thought because the next morning no rings were getting over my fingers. A fun stop for very local cuisine.

1  Thank fkcaz
Reviewed 8 May 2011

I work in Warren and often get them for lunch. They are the best hands Down.
I also often pick them up for parties and Pot Lucks. They are always a hit.
The only thing wrong is the barbeque sauce that they give you on the side is a bit
too much like Catchup.