“DePetrillo's Pizza & Bakery”

DE Petrillo's Pizza & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 March 2017

DePetrillo's Pizza & Bakery 797 Tiogue Avenue Coventry, R.I. 02816-5807.
Telephone number is: 401 828-4300.
Their hours are: Monday Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 7:00 A.M.until
8:30 P.M.
Friday 7:00 A.M.-9:00 P.M.
Sunday 7:00 A.M.-8:00 P.M.
This is a small bakery.
Plenty of parking because there are other businesses located next to it.
All major credit cards accepted.
There is a bench inside this bakery.
They have a refrigerator for cold drinks.
There are potato chips inside this bakery.
De Petrillo's Pizza & Bakery has: pizza, calzones, calzone rolls, egg, wine, pepper, biscuits, cookies, etc.
Pizza Strips 3 of them for only $2.99.
Party Trays and White Pizza Trays.
Some of the toppings for their pizza are: cheese, pepperoni, peppers, olives, mushrooms, onions, meatballs, ham, hot peppers, spinach, eggplant, sausage, chicken, and broccoli.
Louis and I bought the three pizza strips for $2.99.
The men working there were very friendly and nice to us.
We enjoyed the pizza.
Thank You.

1  Thank Debra T

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Perfect spot for last minute gathering. Always available full or 1/2 boxes party pizza, best in town! Can also order white pizza and awesome cal zones!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Best pizza strips ever. We buy a party sized box for company, or I just grab a couple for lunch on the road. Delicious

Reviewed 12 December 2016

The pizza strips--both red and white--are the best I have ever had. I always get them for parties. It's a nice finger food and they are soooo good! They always have them so no need to call ahead either. The calzones are delicious too and so much easier to just pick one or two up rather than making my own. I've had the hot pizza at parties but have never ordered myself, but those are very good as well. Definitely recommend this to anyone visiting RI as the cold pizza thing seems to be a Rhode Island staple, and this is really the best around.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I've been getting pizza strips and calzones from here for years. They are consistently delicious, and always a treat for any get-together. The red pizza strips are great, but I highly recommend trying the white pizza strips, too!