“Bet ribs!”

The Carolina Barbecue Co.
Ranked #54 of 293 Restaurants in Cranston
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very big full slab, perfectly smoked pork ribs! Juicy and well cooked to perfection! A must visit when in Cranston!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

If there is anything people think of when they hear Carolina and bbq it's pulled pork and especially pulled pork sandwiches. Dry and fatty and not shredded is what's here.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I stopped in with a friend and had a half-rack of ribs, and I was really impressed: meaty & moist, with great flavor. The sauce selection was very good; I especially liked the vinegar-based and the mustard sauces (sorry, I forget the names). There is a full bar; I tasted my friend's margarita and it was very good, as well as being a generous size. I also liked the design of the space--it's attractive: open and light-filled, with comfortable seating. A great addition to the neighborhood. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to grab some lunch and was pleasantly surprised. We had the fried pickles for an appetizer and they were ok. I grabbed the pulled pork sandwich with the Texas thick and sweet sauce and it was awesome. My wife had the pulled chicken sandwich with the Alabama white bbq (mayo and bbq) with sweet potato fries and she said it was great. I can say the sweet potato fries were fantastic as I could not stop eating them. We will be back to eat soon maybe Sunday with the kids as kids eat free!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Food is great, probably the best barbecue in cranston. The decor is quite nice (they really revamped the building since the last business that was there), and the people could not be kinder. I came for the barbecue, stayed for the friendly atmosphere.

I’d recommend either the pulled pork or pulled chicken, though I’ve been happy with everything I’ve gotten.