“Much more than pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2015

We occasionally dine here as it is pretty close to our son's place in Lincoln. In the past we've usually ordered pizza or an eggplant calzone or a salad with a glass of wine or a draft beer or two. It's always been really good. However recently we've ordered the chicken parm and the chicken Marsala. I was really surprised how good both were and I think it compares favorably with some of our favorite italian restaurants at a much lesser price. We really like the marinara sauce. We will definitely be eating here more often in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

Angelo's is always a great place to go whether for dine in or take out. The food is always good, the prices are reasonable and the people are very friendly.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

I have been eating here for several years. It is a fun place to meet friends for a drink or have dinner. They can accommodate larger parties and I have been there with a group of 6 and we were seated comfortably. The selection of food ranges from plated italian dinners to personal pizzas and burgers and salads. I always find something on the menu that I want to have. I love their bread and also the caprese salad. You can have that as a sandwich as well. The service is nice and friendly and you can sit at the bar if you want to which is fun and social. I highly recommend this for a night out with friends or your significant other.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Always good food and great servers. Love to dine al fresco, especially when drinking their lovely sangria! Great pizzas, calzones and dinner entrees. Have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Wonderful Italian and Greek food. It's definitely the best place
for eggplant parmigiana. Great service, price is very reasonable.
We live out of state now but our first stop when we get back is to Angelos.