“good but loud”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Recent visit to friends brought us here. Things started out great, then a table of 12 sat next to us and we couldn't hear each other speak. Continued to be loud throughout the rest of the evening. Good was good, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

It was very busy when I went here with my husband and another couple. Fun atmosphere, but service was a little slow. I was very disappointed with my "wood fire pizza" which was really just a cheap flatbread. I also had the butternut pasta which was good. My husband had a veal chop that he was also not impressed with. There are a lot of other restaurants nearby that I have had much better meals at.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Jack and his crew are awesome. Service, food and drinks are second to none. Chicken Parm and Salmon are two of our favorites

Reviewed 19 February 2017

First time here, Valet parking makes arrival easy, was seated right away. Waiter did an awesome job describing the specials and answering questions about the selections. My wife got the Fillet Special and I got the Cod from the menu, food was delicious. We split the Banana Blueberry Bread Pudding with a scoop of Blueberry ice cream for dessert and it was amazing. Big thanks to the waiter for suggesting adding the ice cream. Absolutely fantastic night.

1  Thank jaharringtonjr
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We went in for my wifes birthday, her choice. We started off with the anitpasta salad. The pairings on this dish did not make sense nor seem to compliment each other. I had the grilled chicken pesto pizza, very good and enough for two. My son had the Day Scrod, said it was the best fish he ever had (in his short 10 years) and my wife hade a baked pasta special with chicken. Very good and enough for three I think.

Server was around but not much of a personality though. Not bad service just not good.

Would go again.