“Never Disappointing!”

Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Fresco is my go to for fine dining at a reasonable price. The atmosphere is quaint, and the food is delectable. I quite enjoy the risotto with peas and grilled chicken! Yum! Everything on the menu is delicious and freshly made. The bread dipping sauce is a must have as well!!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We had dinner reservations for 6:30PM (which I got at the last minute on a Saturday, so I should have been suspicious). When we arrived, we were told "it will be about 10 minutes." Ok, that's not unexpected. Then 30 minutes later, when we still weren't seated, we were told "oh we can't predict how long it will be - people are lingering over their food." So we walked out. The place was crowded, and obviously overbooked. If they can't predict how often tables will turn over on a Saturday night, then why have reservations???

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Recent visit to friends brought us here. Things started out great, then a table of 12 sat next to us and we couldn't hear each other speak. Continued to be loud throughout the rest of the evening. Good was good, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

It was very busy when I went here with my husband and another couple. Fun atmosphere, but service was a little slow. I was very disappointed with my "wood fire pizza" which was really just a cheap flatbread. I also had the butternut pasta which was good. My husband had a veal chop that he was also not impressed with. There are a lot of other restaurants nearby that I have had much better meals at.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Jack and his crew are awesome. Service, food and drinks are second to none. Chicken Parm and Salmon are two of our favorites