“Top notch service, food, cocktails & overall experience - highly recommend!”
Review of Rasa

Rasa
Reserve with OpenTable
Rasa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Diverse flavors and textures will explode in your mouth as you enjoy our traditional cooking style based on techniques from all around India. Our menu has something for everyone's taste buds. A customer favorite includes our delicious chicken tikka masala which combines unique spices and flavors to create the perfect curry dish. We also have a full bar offering delicious cocktails that are very imaginative and refreshing. Rasa Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 6 days a week with take out and catering options available. Offering top-notch services, we're dedicated to providing our customers with a great atmosphere and irresistible Indian cuisine. Come experience real Indian flavor and style at Rasa Restaurant.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The overall experience from booking through to leaving is just top notch :-)

Great service, delicious cocktails (who'd have thought it at an Indian restaurant!!!) and fabulous food - especially the vegetarian/vegan options :-)

Absolutely fabulous and we will be back again! Thank you!

Sanjiv D, Manager at Rasa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you so much for your five star review.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Really good Indian food usually means a trek to get it. Rasa in EG is worth the trip from anywhere. This time of year , puts you streetside if you like. Our waiter Mathew, was great, attentive and spot on. The food was spectacular, my daughter and I love the cuisine. I also like to cook it, so the subtle nuances by the chef were appreciated. Yummy!

Sanjiv D, Owner at Rasa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to having you back in again very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter, a vegetarian, recommended this restaurant. So my wife and I decided to try it for our anniversary since we did not want to spend gourmet dollars for Gracie’s this year. We were not disappointed! Prices were mid-level but food was authentic and varied. Ambience was OK, not special. But the food was good! And for me, not just vegetarian. We can’t comment on any one special selection- they were all desirable! Try a lunch first, a little more affordable, to decide which dishes are worth full priced dinner considerations! And enjoy East Greenwich’s walkable Main Street!

Sanjiv D, Owner at Rasa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience at our restaurant. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Ate here for the first time tonight. The food was excellent. Had the cauliflower 65 as an appetizer which was delicious (menu notes it is award winning and I can see why). My only knock was that it seemed to take a very long time to receive our food after it was ordered. Will definitely be back!

Sanjiv D, Owner at Rasa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for giving us a try! We hope to see you again and we will pass your feedback on to management about the slow delivery time for your food so we can work to improve that.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

A friend and I found ourselves in East Greenwich a couple of weeks ago, in need of a lunch spot. Rasa was a good choice. The service was friendly, the prices reasonable, the atmosphere nice, and the food was very good. I had the Veg Thoran (see photo), and would definitely get it again - very nice flavors. I also like the Dal Makhani. I ordered the honey and ginger naan. I thought that one was fine, but not so special - I couldn't really test the ginger. I would go with a savory naan next time. I had the chai tea - it was really, really good - it was the real thing. If you like real chai, you should order it.

Sanjiv D, Owner at Rasa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you so much for stopping by and dining with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed the service and food. We can't wait to have you back.