“1st time visiting Providence”
Review of Comedy Connection

Comedy Connection
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Connection brings you the biggest names in comedy and entertainment!Our club features:• Fully stocked bar with an exceptional Martini menu• Food menu including wraps, pizza, appetizers and more!• 2 FREE Parking lots at our locationTickets can be purchased at our website or by calling the box office at 401-438-8383.
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I want to the $5 performance last night and it exceeded my expectations. Several of the comedians were apparently newer to comedy and they will improve with practice. The last 3 guys were absolutely fabulous. The youngest comedian in age was pretty funny as well. Great job guys. I have 1 question.... where are the female comedians?

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The comedy is always great including opening acts but the tight seating is very uncomfortable. It's really unbelievable how everyone is expected to sit comfortably and enjoy themselves. I understand wanting to get as many people in as possible but please take out a few tables so we can all breathe!

1  Thank NewFamilyof6
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Comedy connection has been there for quite a few years and it shows it. Not a fantastic atmosphere fut they had some good headliners. I enjoyed myself but would not go out of my way unless there was a "name" entertainer.

1  Thank Carl J D
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Not bad place first time here.easily right off the exit. Get there early they have 2 parking lots that fill up fast then you have done street parking as well.they staff was pretty attentive. They really pack you in tho. Bathrooms are up VERY narrow stairs. Otherwise was nice establishment. Food wasn't bad either.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Was looking for something to and found the Comedy Connection online. At $15 per ticket our expectations were not too high. Arrived 20 minutes early (general seating) to good seats. Audience filled up quickly. Seats were a bit crowded in and cramp. Show was fantastic! Drinks were reasonably priced. A great value.

1  Thank BlueDevil67