“Typical small town restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elite Pizza & Restaurant II
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Harrisville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Nothing special sticks out about it but we will get it from time to time. Pizza is ehhh, nothing ever seems to be consistent at all which is disappointing.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here many times. I think I have eaten most of the items on the menu. The pizza is great and this is something they do well. I have had the Reuben sandwich which is abundant, the hamburger which is quite large, the French fries are delicious!! They have a varied menu and also senior prices.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in town! The staff are all great people and the food always comes out of the kitchen with quality and care. I've known the owner for about 18 years and he is very meticulous about keeping a clean kitchen and using quality ingredients. Highly recommend

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Elite Pizza and restaurant is my GO TO place for pizza in the Harrisville area. They have quite a wide range options and toppings. They offer daily specials. I drag my parents and friends here when we are looking for some good American meals.

Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

The food here is just ok. The servers are really nice and the seating area is clean and comfortable. The prices are average and what you would expect for what you get. They have a lot of fried options on the menu.