“Great service & great margaritas”
Review of Tito's Cantina

Tito's Cantina
Ranked #33 of 87 Restaurants in Middletown
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Came in tonight for dinner with a friend and everything was great. Great pit stop to meet someone where you don't need to dress up and can relax after a long day. Our server Michaela was a doll....so friendly and accommodating and sweet. Order a skinny margarita....delish! And request Michalea!

1  Thank Blake B

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Sits next to Taco Bell. It's certainly better and has a full bar and personable bartender. For the island its a reasonable choice for Tex-Mex.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Pretty disappointed in the dishes- I had a burrito that was bland chicken, soggy shredded lettuce and a drop of cheese. No fillings that would be typical of a decent burrito. I've had better at fast food burrito stands. Shrimp tacos were not good either- most locals rave about the tortilla chips- we were not impressed.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I went to one in Middletown and I got the cod burrito and it was mainly lettuce. My wife the enchiladas and I like her's better. They need to step their game up.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here many times during this past year. Ironically it's located adjacent to a Taco Bell on West Main Rd. It is however Far superior than the National chain and the prices aren't that much higher.

My personal favorites are the soft chicken and beef Tacos. The servings are generous and the salsa is some of the best I've had. Service is pleasant and quick. The staff are always friendly. They have a special on hard Tacos on Tuesday.

I don't think you'll be disappointed if you never been there.