All reviews full kitchen front desk bagels business trip rhode island indoor pool studio suite would stay here again grocery store across the street long weekend complimentary breakfast waffle maker stayed here for one night newport area top floor the hotel is clean convenient location
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the second time in early May. The hotel is in a good location and very clean. The front desk employee is always extremely kind and helpful. Our room was very clean and designed for an elongated stay. There was a full kitchen, including a small stove, dining area, large living room and two bedrooms. They serve a hot breakfast in the lobby in the mornings. They have a large parking lot.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for three nights.

During the check in and check out process the staff were extremely nice. Every time I came and went I was greeted with a warm hello.

The room was very nice. It was very clean.

The bed and pillows were both comfortable.

The bathroom was clean. Towels were soft and plentiful. The water was hot no matter what time you showered.

The heat/ a.c. worked well.

I will stay here again when I come back to the area.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We had to go to RI for a family event. Since we were driving up from PA we didn't know when we were going to arrive so made a hotel reservation for the first night. When I booked the reservation, I requested a room with 2 queen beds. What we got was much more than that.
I've stayed in plenty of places that have a "kitchenette" which is little more than a microwave and fridge. The 2 queen beds would be in a separate room. This was not one of those places. The queen beds each had their own room with their own TV and climate control. The "kitchenette" had a full-sized fridge, electric cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher. There was a nice sized living/dining area with 2 couches (don't know if they could be unfolded into additional beds).
We checked in much later than planned but we'd called ahead and said we'd be late. The front desk was pleasant and was able to give us a late checkout. The price was reasonable and the location was closer than we expected to where we needed to be.
All in all, I'd say we had a good experience and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ata1anta
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Our room was clean and inviting. The service was very friendly. My one and only complaint... I wish the beds could have been a little more comfortable. However that would not keep me from staying there again. It's a great little home away from home.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
ColwenHotels-MGMT, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Providence North Kingstown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for you recent review of the TownePlace Suites Providence North Kingstown.
I'm very happy your enjoyed your recent stay and that our staff made you feel welcome.
I hope you have the chance to return to the North Kingstown area again soon and look forward to you staying with us again.
Amy Medeiros

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Traveling with a threenager is tough, but having two bedroom rooms is makes it much easier. The kitchen is a good size, with all the amenities you need for a short or long stay. The breakfast is better than other TownePlace Suites we've stayed at in the past. The location is nice, but not near the major highways.

What sets this place apart is the staff. The check-in was extremely friendly, without being forced. When bringing the luggage cart in with lots of bags, one fell off, which I didn't see. The gentleman at the front desk quickly saw this, and ran to get it. When we came back the next day after housekeeping cleaned, my son's stuffed animals and blanket were neatly folded and waiting for his return. What a nice touch!

I'm not sure when I'll be back in this area again, but I would go out of my way to stay at this location.

Date of stay: March 2017