TownePlace Suites Providence North Kingstown
US$101
Wickford Motor Inn(North Kingstown)
US$79
US$145
US$139
US$124
US$114
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskbusiness triprhode islandindoor pooldesk arealiving areagrocery store across the streetstay there againlong weekendcomplimentary breakfaststayed here for one nightshort stayoatmealthe hotel is cleanwe've stayedconvenient location
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My husband and I were very happy with this hotel. We were greeted with a lovely and professional woman at the front desk. Our rooms were VERY clean and VERY pleasant. It was centrally located to where we needed to be. The price was a little high for us to be able to stay for a long weekend, though. And the complimentary breakfast was a disappointment. It did have fresh fruit, cereal, waffles you can make yourself, and juices, coffee and tea. But the hot portion was awful. Overall, I would highly recommend this place. When we go back to Rhode Island for a visit, we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

It was not too bad and not too good. 4 night stand there , breakfast was ok, room(s) clean, but for me not enough tv channel. The price was acceptable. A restaurant in the building would be very helpful...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This Towneplace property offers what you'd expect; spacious suites with a well-placed, full kitchen and nooks and crannies full of useful tables and spaces to work or relax. The indoor pool is small but relaxing. The gym is small and...well...small. Breakfast is hearty and never ending. Real downer? This property is in desperate need of a 2d elevator. You'd have more luck grabbing a cab (Uber?) in midtown Manhattan on a Friday at quitting time than you would catching the one elevator in the morning or early evening. The service, as expected, was first rate. The folks at the front desk could not do enough to help out. Friendly and knowledgeable, professional and accommodating - we'll return, but it is only because the service was so great.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was located in a fairly decent area. There were shops and restaurants within walking distance. The rooms were a bit on the tiny side in my opinion but had all the amenities of a suite- a sofa, full fridge, microwave and a small stovetop.

The walls were a bit thin, so I heard my neighbors quite a bit, but it didn't interfere with my sleep.

The front desk staff was pretty great. They were very kind and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The room was clean, quiet, a nice size and the bed very comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I liked that breakfast was included. The food was ok, but I would have preferred some fresh fruit and herbal tea. The lobby was confining on space. I enjoyed the heated salt water pool.

Stayed: June 2017