Hamilton Village Inn
US$139
TownePlace Suites
US$101
Wickford Motor Inn(North Kingstown)
US$79
US$153
US$145
US$139
Hampton.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbreakfast restaurantstayed two nightslovely innpicnic tablesroom was largebeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againblock islanduriferry
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel is average, but it's clean, and on budget! It has a very good location (8 miles from Narragansett beach). I recommend, but one needs to be aware that is an average hotel, not a luxurious at at all. We stayed on the ground floor king bed room, it was kinda small. Other room options (kitchnet etc) seem to be better.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015

While the location and rates are desirable. Cleanliness was an issue. There was a used tissue under the pillow. Mascara marks on the second pillow. When I called the front desk, an older woman answered and snapped at me. She sent a nice girl to remake the bed. Then I went into the bathroom and one of the towels were dirty. I walked down to the lobby and spoke to the woman who told me that they couldn't get even stain out.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank KarenMcVeigh
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Biggest gripe- the true price at registration was higher than that quoted over the phone.
Burned out light bulbs, never changed even after we complained.
The bath towels were ridiculously small.
The door lock was broken, the desk agent had to let us in every time.
Outdated decor and uncomfortable furniture. But still it was over $120 a night.
There is a startling dearth of accommodations in southwest Rhode Island, so the owners have little reason to upgrade and modernize.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Original_Shrut
HamiltonVillage, Manager at Hamilton Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Wow......not much I can respond to as far as this review is concerned. Let me see. First, we have never quoted someone one price and then charged them more at check in! As for anything else, I will appologize for if we did not take care of during your stay. However, it seems like you have a true dislike for all of "southwest RI" so I think you will be missing out on a beautiful part of our state.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Check in was good, the receptionist was really nice and helpful.

The outdoor of the room was really dirty (spider webs on the doors of the rooms for example). Inside, the room was big enough, the bathroom was really clean unfortunately I found 2 bugs and a spider near the bed ....
The walls are really thin so you can hear a conversation that is going on in the room next to yours.

We didn't try the breakfast though so I don't have any feedback on that.

120 dollars for a room that is not necessarily clean is a bit too much in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marianne000001
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Nice place to stay en route to cape cod, easy to find on the main road, plenty of on site parking, with spacious and clean accommodation. Minimal amenities nearby but this did not affect the quality of the accomodation.

Room Tip: All rooms appeared well situated and easily accessible
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple