Hamilton Village Inn
US$139
US$101
Wickford Motor Inn(North Kingstown)
US$79
US$67
Mrs Bees B&B(North Kingstown)
US$120
US$139
US$169
US$159
Travelocity
All reviewsbreakfast restaurantstayed two nightslovely innpicnic tablesroom was largebeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againblock islanduriferry
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Overall very nice. Could hear noise from adjacent room, but not bad. Inside the room was clean and the staff was very responsive when we discovered that the toilet wasn't working properly. They fixed it immediately. The location was great for us, close to many different places: Wickford, Jamestown and the beaches A wonderful park is close by as well..

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We picked this hotel for its location. It was the middle point of where we wanted to be or so we thought. Wow, did we pick wrong!! The rate was good and it had a stand up shower...that was it!! The walls were so thin, it sounded like the person next door was in the room coughing. You could hear everything. There was a required quiet time at 11 PM but there was no mention about 6 am!! Nothing like hearing your neighbors' children at 6 am, screaming, banging on doors and walls and AC units. There is no pool. The pool is attached to another facility, a mile up the road, not working. The mattress and pillows looked and felt to be at least 20 years old. The towels would fit around a toddler. The free wi-fi was the worst connection and slow. I wondered where the little bugs were coming from and then looked at the door, which appeared to have warped away from the doorway, leaving a nice open slit. I will never recommend this place to anyone, ever.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christieec
HamiltonVillage, Manager at Hamilton Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

I am so sorry to hear about your visit with us last week. I wish I had known about some of the problems you had while you were here, as they could have been addressed at that time. We do have rooms with tubs and stall showers, if you had preferred one over the other we would have changed your room. We do have a quiet time after a certain time, however, if you are bothered by anyone, or have any problem after the Lobby closes, we have a number posted in your room and on all the Lobby doors you can call and we will take care of it. If we don't know about it though, we can't do anything about it. We do have posted that we have a pool that is NOT on our property and it was not "not working", it was not open yet. We do get new mattresses every five years and pillows even more frequently, but understand that they are a very personal choice in comfort. Our wi-fi is an ongoing stuggle with speed, but we are trying to improve that as we speak. Our towels are the standard size, but perhaps not the size you would get at a Hampton Inn. I realize you do not feel the accommodations were what you expected and we are always sorry when a guest is not happy with their experience.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is a place to sleep, nothing more. Not dirty, not immaculate. Towels are small, the remote doesn't have a sleep timer. The restaurant looked fine for breakfast, we didn't eat there. For the area it's a good value and location. Ice machine, soda machine, no vending. Beds were a little soft, so if you're fussy, move along. I was fine with it.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel is average, but it's clean, and on budget! It has a very good location (8 miles from Narragansett beach). I recommend, but one needs to be aware that is an average hotel, not a luxurious at at all. We stayed on the ground floor king bed room, it was kinda small. Other room options (kitchnet etc) seem to be better.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015

While the location and rates are desirable. Cleanliness was an issue. There was a used tissue under the pillow. Mascara marks on the second pillow. When I called the front desk, an older woman answered and snapped at me. She sent a nice girl to remake the bed. Then I went into the bathroom and one of the towels were dirty. I walked down to the lobby and spoke to the woman who told me that they couldn't get even stain out.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family