“Unexpected Excellent Breakfast”
Review of Flavors Restaurant

Flavors Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 165 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Reviewed 20 September 2021

We went to Pawtucket for breakfast on a Sunday before the Arts in the Park Festival. Our usual favorite Kips Restaurant (I will review later) was only doing take out but we really wanted to sit down to eat. I called first because I wanted to make sure they had seating which they did. It is on the same road as Kips but across Newport Ave. When we got there at approximately 10:30 there was parking and seating for for a party of two. The coffees came right out and the waitress took our order. The food came quickly. The food was excellent. My wife ordered the eggs and hash which she is somewhat of an expert on corn beef hash. She loved it. I ordered a three egg omelette with cheese and mushrooms. It came with wheat toast and amazing home fries. They even asked me if I wanted onions in the home fries which I declined. The food tasted awesome. I was hard pressed to finish the very generous portion which I did except for some of the home fries. Now for the good news. This meal with beverage and tax excluding tip cost under $20. When I began this review I was inclined to give it a very good rating. However, after listening to my wife and thinking about it, I gave Flavors Restaurant an excellent rating. My wife tells me that I am too hard on rating restaurants and look for things to complain about which I probably do. While Flavors Restaurant does not have the greatest decor, its other qualities make up for it. I noticed that Flavors Restaurant does not have any other reviews, I am happy to be the first to review so that you will know what to expect. We only get to Pawtucket once or twice a year so Kips Restaurant will have a difficult time keeping us from going back t Flavors Restaurant. I did still get my wieners from from Kips.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank tfjm1
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 24 March 2020

Great breakfast at a homey type of spot. It's neat to people watch. Service was great and food was good. A nice place in Pawtucket!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

A great little breakfast place on Armistice Boulevard in Pawtucket. I have gone there quite a few times now. But it took a while for it to get into TripAdvisor. Fantastically reasonable prices. You can actually get a small breakfast there of eggs home fries and toast for about $4. I personally like a breakfast a little bit bigger I like hash every now and then. Or sometimes I get their link sausage which are very good. You also get that bottomless cup of coffee. Parking is a little bit tight cuz their parking lot is small. But you can park on the street or across the street. Get there early cuz they close at 2 p.m.

Date of visit: April 2019