“Great atmosphere”
Review of Iron Works Tavern

Iron Works Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Works Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 330 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kilvert Street
Transit: Within walking distance of the new intermodal connecting T.F. Green airport to the Amtrack train station located a mere 200 feet from the Iron Works Tavern.
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Iron works was in a great location within walking distance from hotels. The atmosphere of the place was warm and inviting. The food was remarkable! They had a wide selection of drinks at the bar. Service was great. We went on a weekend night when it was quite busy, but our wait was short. Very nice place

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first time in town. The shuttle brought me from the airport. I had the salmon that night. Wow. If you like pepper and spices, you will love this dish. I went back for lunch the following day for another experience. I highly recommend this place! I had a great dessert (ice cream with cookies - a good combination - check out my photo).

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We were sat immediately Kitchen was slow getting food out, they could have been short handed, server was friendly as well as host. May try it again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Food was horrible and service not so great. My French onion soup was nothing but goup with bread. And the calamari was extremely chewy with no flavor. And I couldn't even get them to bring me a straw to drink my soda. Will never eat there again.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I was surprised by the very limited menu. I would have expected a larger array of apps, seeing as this is essentially a pub/bar. Only two soup choices and really just a very average sandwich and entrée selection. What are they known for - don't know. T

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Iron Works Tavern? Share your experiences!