Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Adult Workshops!

I myself am an aspiring actress and I knew the adult Acting and Improv class would be a great fit... read more

Reviewed 1 May 2018
jasmincgomes
North Providence, Rhode Island
via mobile
Adult workshop was fantastic!

I highly recommend the adult workshop with Daniel. It was a 6-week workshop and the content was... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2018
RA1313

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2015

We were staying in Providence and looking for something fun to do with our 13 year old and found this absolutely FUN group of performers. Normally shy, I was pulled on stage and my husband and daughter were able to join in the fun. Family friendly and the players were charming and clever! Great if you're looking for something to do while on a family vacation in the Providence or Newport area!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Yay! So excited these awesome young people are getting this opportunity to access their creativity... Directed by a teacher who is as energized as they are to discover their inner Improv.
Thanks lots for Bring Your Own Improv workshops, Mr. White!
- Sue T.
After the workshop it is just natural to stay for the BYOI shows...Funny, imaginative content...and if I'm feeling adventuresome, I volunteer and Improv with the troupe.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Many of your standard bits, but also some highly original stuff! The night we went a random audience member was chosen for a bit (sitting very close to me) and at the end of the sketch one of the troupe members proposed to her (and she said YES!).

Was very unexpected and touching. Show would have been great without that, but how cool was that!?!?!?

1  Thank Northern_Traveler00
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I went to both the 7 and 9 pm shows and had an absolute blast! The performers are pros who know how to keep an audience laughing. The amount of audience participation is fantastic. This is a well run show, an amazing value for the price and something anyone visiting the area should see.

2  Thank kevinsM2201LR
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

I found these folks on groupon and I couldn't wait to try it out. At first I was questioning if it would be funny or just awkward, but it's nothing but great performances! They all are very outgoing and extremely creative.
The audience gets to participate in many different ways and eventually, everyone becomes comfortable to shout out suggestions and ideas when it's the time to do so.
I would highly recommend the 9PM show (the one I went to) and I will definitely be back!! Great job guys!!

3  Thank Sabrina A