“Breakfast Gem”
Review of The Cozy Grill

The Cozy Grill
Ranked #24 of 330 Restaurants in Warwick
Description: The Cozy Grill is a family oriented neighborhood establishment that has been a Rhode Island favorite since 1981. The staff is made up of family and friends who are dedicated to making The Cozy Grill feel like home to all that dine there.
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Just had an amazing breakfast! .Great for quick eats. Reuben eggs benedicts....off the charts, so full of flavor!

3 peeps / less than $50 w tip

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I love this place but more so I love the hostess Mary. Not that the food is not delicious but Mary has a way of making your mind up about the specials that only a people person can do. So of course I had the special of the day which was a surf and turf eggs benedict....oh my my my.... so delicious. Chunks of lobster meat and steak tips. If you are a big eater, then this deliciousness is for you. The only feedback I would give is to not have the steak tips on the English muffin because it made it soggy. Definitely one of my top 10 places to go eat

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Service good- food very good- the only down fall- the few times I have gone is that you feel rushed to eat and get out.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stumbled upon this hidden gem after being mislead by a near by Chinese Restaurant. Thank God the parking lot was almost full or we might not have tried it. Great wait staff, Great comfort food, great prices. We will return when in the area again.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Wife and I with our 1 year old son come here as often as we can. Great service. happy staff and the food is exceptional.