“Great Pizza. Good Staff”
Review of Pam's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pam's Pizza
Ranked #147 of 311 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Have had pizza from Pam's many times. Always good. Always delivered hot. Always consistent. These guys are my go to pizza place.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I was in Warwick visiting family and wanted an Italian grinder. This was the closest place to where I was staying. It's your traditional local pizza spot serving the normal pizza parlor items. I tried the pepperoni pizza, italian grinder and chicken parm sandwich. All were good for a neighborhood place, but this is not a destination spot. My biggest issue was soda in a can only. I prefer soda fountains, if that is a consideration. If your in that area, it's an OK choice.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We recently moved to RI and this place was raved about by fellow co-workers for my family and I to try; So I finally make the call.
The young lady (Ree) who answered the phone spoke so elegantly and with much respect and manners. I think she could tell we hadn't been there before and so without hesitation when I asked, she ran off apps and when I asked about salads again no hesitation ran off every salad and dressing option available. She was an absolute delight. We ordered two square pizzas, Lg mozzarella sticks and two garden salads! Everything was absolutely amazing!!! But the best part was when I came to pick it up, not only did she know my entire order from the previous 20-30 minutes prior; her co worker and her were absolutely amazing to watch! Not a single beat was missed, completely in sync and everyone there had been acknowledged!
Seriously "Top Notch". Doesn't get any better then these two and this place!

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Staying at the Crown Plaza in Warwick. I asked for take out menus for pizza. The guy at the reception told me that Pam,s is great. Ok I ordered a large cheese pizza and small wings. The total was $17.50 plus $3.00 tip. The pizza is a 5 out of 10. It was dry. The wings where a 7 out of 10. They did not bring any plates or napkins! Not impressed!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

a nice older pizza place with a small parking lot in front.good crust,good topping and the cheese and sauce are good. small seating area.they keep it clean.