“Favorite spot”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Not only is the Shannon View a comfortable, friendly and clean place to hang out but the food and spirits are great. Everyone who works there is friendly, helpful and accommodating whether it is a take-out order, a small party of two or a large group of noisy friends, they handle it all with style.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Excellent old school irish bar. Do yourself a favor and visit here dur their St. Paddys day festivities!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Decided to try Shannon View from recommendations of coworkers along with the mostly positive reviews received. We ordered the Reuben eggrolls and they were GREAT! I was pleased and those alone are worth multiple visits. I also ordered a burger, I was underwhelmed. I wanted to love it but I didn't - it was bland and had a skunky aftertaste that i just couldn't pinpoint. I thoroughly enjoyed the side off broccoli, just wished the portion was larger.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went here while on business. Went back a second time also. Small place but the food has been excellent both times we have visited. Good Irish pub. Definitely a return visit next time I’m in town.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Came here after a neighbor told us they'd changed owners. We'd been here maybe two years ago to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (never on the day, just sometime in March) in honor of my father, who is deceased and, while alive, was the ultimate Irishman. Anyway, all I can say is that the tattooed, pierced woman who was our waitress was the meanest, nastiest, rudest woman I've ever encountered and we go out to eat a LOT! Nothing against her piercings and tattoes, she's just a sad, sad human being. Ruined our evening. The music? Acid rock and loud. Not quite what you'd expect at a small, local Irish restaurant. And, apparentlly, it's there for the enjoyment of the people who work there, not the guests. We tried to order the reuben with turkey and was told "We don't have turkey". We asked if perhaps they could change the music as my mother who was with us is 82 and not a big fan of loud, seventies acid rock. Sorry, we were told. That's what we always play. The evening went downhill from there. Food was actually pretty good, but why suffer through a waitress with a bad attitude and crap music to get to a good shepherd's pie? Not worth it. Buh, bye!

Been to Shannon View Inn? Share your experiences!