“Good thin crust pizza!”

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #32 of 314 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I had a coupon so we thought we'd go. Glad we did, because I can't remember the last time we ate here. They now have a thin crust pizza and had a choice of traditional dough or multigrain. We got the healthier choice and wasn't disappointed.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

This is probably the only restaurant that I have seen Chicken Scampi on the menu. I was there a few weeks ago and I had a double portion of it, It was delicious. Their appetizers are pretty good too. To finish my meal off I had chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream. Excellent customer service.

1  Thank Manny F
Reviewed 26 May 2016

We arrived with a family group of 9 people at 6pm for dinner. We did have to wait a little while, but the hostess kept us informed and was pleasant and friendly. Once seated, our server Antonia was super, taking good care of us (including the 5 children with us). The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed the evening together.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

This is always my favorite place to go when in Warwick RI..
Tonight my husband went out for a quiet dinner and the restaurant was packed and had equipment brake down in the kitchen, but they kept moving forward as best as they could.
We had the most outstanding waitress ever. Her name was Ashley G and was probably the most professional outgoing waitress I have ever had in the many yrs I've gone to this restaurant.
The food is always fantastic and perfect in everyway.
I recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Went to Uno's on St. Patrick's Day to have the All you can Eat Steak Tips, Restaurant was somewhat busy, but not overly busy as I have seen in the past. We sat at the bar and ordered our Steak tips and an App. The appetizer came right out, however we had to wait almost an hour for the steak tips to arrive. Once they arrived my steak tips were warm and my wife's steak tips and potatoes were Cold. The food was average. The saving Grace been this was the Wonderful service we received from Jenn the bartender. She was so apologetic and went above and beyond what was necessary. I will definitely return to Uno's as it is very close to my house. I know that you can do better Uno's.

Been to UNO Chicago Grill? Share your experiences!