“Delicious Pizzas and Convenience of Ordering On-line”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #32 of 315 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I ordered a gluten free pepperoni pizza and a second thin crust pizza with roasted veggies to bring to a family lunch. Both were delicious and I was able to order on-line in advance. Everything was ready when I arrived. They have a deal when you buy one pizza you get the second at half price so it was also a good value!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I had a coupon so we thought we'd go. Glad we did, because I can't remember the last time we ate here. They now have a thin crust pizza and had a choice of traditional dough or multigrain. We got the healthier choice and wasn't disappointed.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

This is probably the only restaurant that I have seen Chicken Scampi on the menu. I was there a few weeks ago and I had a double portion of it, It was delicious. Their appetizers are pretty good too. To finish my meal off I had chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream. Excellent customer service.

1  Thank Manny F
Reviewed 26 May 2016

We arrived with a family group of 9 people at 6pm for dinner. We did have to wait a little while, but the hostess kept us informed and was pleasant and friendly. Once seated, our server Antonia was super, taking good care of us (including the 5 children with us). The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed the evening together.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

This is always my favorite place to go when in Warwick RI..
Tonight my husband went out for a quiet dinner and the restaurant was packed and had equipment brake down in the kitchen, but they kept moving forward as best as they could.
We had the most outstanding waitress ever. Her name was Ashley G and was probably the most professional outgoing waitress I have ever had in the many yrs I've gone to this restaurant.
The food is always fantastic and perfect in everyway.
I recommend this restaurant to all.

Been to UNO Chicago Grill? Share your experiences!