“Amazing diversified pizza”

DiMicco's Authentic Italian Eatery
Reviewed 22 September 2017

After a long day of sight seeing we stopped at DiMicco's lucky for us food was fantastic. Great open atmosphere we sat in the front seating area. Even the rest rooms were spacious well appointed and clean.
We went with a Caesar salad and pizzas. One had potatoes, rosemary and prosciutto I think. We had it leftover for breakfast with an egg on top for two days! Another had arugula with balsamic with other toppings outstanding and of course a three cheese for the kids. Service was timely and friendly very attentive. We were early about 5pm

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The food is great. We love the veal chop, bolognese, the pork chop, the steak, the pizza...but the service needs to be stepped up. Don't go when it's busy. We have had to ask for bread the last four times we've been, we've waited and waited for our food when there's hardly anyone there, and servers entering the orders into a hand-held computer while we're ordering is absolutely obnoxious and annoying. My husband likes to have espresso with sambuca and has told the waitstaff to please bring the sambuca first or with the espresso. Only once did he receive the sambuca first, the other times he's had to remind the server to bring it over and the espresso has gotten cold. Portions seem smaller than when they first opened. The bar makes it very noisy so go early or reserve a seat in the front.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I ordered the salmon, my first thought was , are you kidding me?? It was a tiny thin piece of fish for $22.00. I almost refused to eat it. When the check came I mildly complained and they took $3.30 off the bill. Even the sides were meager. This is not Boston or Newport or New York etc. , but a family run place in the middle of Warwick.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We walked in at 6:00 and didn't leave until 8:30. The food was incredible but the service was terrible. The waitress was trying to handle too many tables and it affected her service. We waited 45 minutes for our bruschetta and then another 35 minutes for the entrée. It was funny that she didn't bring out our food until my husband stopped her and stated that he was hungry that the she brought out the lukewarm food. Then she messed up the billed, charging our credit card $30 less than the actual bill. We finally got that straightened out but will be seriously reconsider going back

Reviewed 30 April 2017

There are so many Italian restaurants to choose from in this state, it can be hard for one to stand out, but this is one I would go back to. Sit in the front of the restaurant not the back near the bar. The front has good spacing between the tables and is not cramped. I liked that they leave a bottle of water on the table so you don't have to wait for the server to refill glasses. I also liked that when describing the specials, they gave the price of the item. The food was good. 2 of us the Bolognese, one had chicken saltimbocca and one had chicken al forno. We all enjoyed our meals. Will definitely keep this on the list.