“Great pizza and "grinders" in a small, friendly place.”
Review of Westcott House

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Dave, the owner, is there pretty much all day and all night making the pizzas and talking to workers and customer-friends. The food is terrific, the people friendly, the prices reasonable. What more is there?

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Been going since they opened. The fish n chips is really big and always so good. Great clubs. I love the tuna, turkey or cheeseburger ones. Best pizza and spinach pies to. If your having a party you can get the big square one. Karen and Dave are very friendly and so is the staff.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered a couple of subs from here the other night and I have to say for what they charge for a small ham and cheese (6.99)it is not even close to what you get for a sub. I honestly think Subway puts more meat on their subs and that is not saying much. My sub consisted of about three slices of ham, maybe and was practically flat because there was barely anything in there. You would be better off going to Subway and getting a $5 footlong and getting more for less. The sub was ok but nothing to rave about.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

So I call for my pizza and other food! I go pick it up and return home to find out they messed up my pizza! So I call at 7:00 pm to let them know they gave me the wrong order and I am told the will send the correct pizza right over well here it is 8:05 pm and now it finally shows up and I had called a second time to find out why it took over an hour and the manager gives me a line of crap about not having any drivers! This is the last time I will ever order from this place there service is terrible and there manager has no clue how to do her job!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Best pizza in town. Small pepperoni's, they curl up when they're cooked! MMMm the cheese blend is fantastic and they don't skimp on it either! Sandwiches are never dissappointing. My son used to work there and got us hooked and we're sold!

1  Thank Karen G