“Excellent Thai food”

Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Westerly
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai food with the fresh ingredients and varieties of Asian herbs. We are open 6 days a week, CLOSED on Tuesday. Lunch specials are for weekday at 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Thong's had really excellent Thai food. They close at 9pm though, so don't come too late. Portions were generous. Small restaurant, nothing fancy, but definitely worth looking for.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

We stopped here while driving on route 95 from Cape Cod to New York and it was well worth the few miles drive from the highway. The food was fresh and creative and very well priced, and the service was great. I had chicken in a shitake mushroom sauce (mushrooms and vegetables) and my husband had a very spicy shrimp curry, both of which came with a small salad and spring roll as a lunch special. The waitress gave him plenty of warning that the curry was one of the hottest dishes on their menu, but he was up for a challenge.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

We had some great curry dinners for a decent price. I like it spicy and the Mrs doesn't. They had some dinners that we both loved. This is our favorite spot for Thai.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I normally go to Corner Thai in Westerly, but they were closed one Monday so I ended up at Thong's with my parents. We were not disappointed! Loved that dinner came with the little appetizer and soup or salad. The curries and noodle dishes were all amazing and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Thongs!

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Across the street from the train is this wonderful Thai restaurant. We had a party of three and everyone went home happy and with plenty of leftovers. Restaurant did a very brisk business while we were there so the secret is out but we were not expecting such good Thai in Westerly.