“Great Food, friendly service.”
Review of Thong's

Thong's
Ranked #6 of 149 Restaurants in Westerly
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai food with the fresh ingredients and varieties of Asian herbs. We are open 6 days a week, CLOSED on Tuesday. Lunch specials are for weekday at 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Our second visit. Tom Yum soup was just right, Drunken Noodles with scallops and Green curry with shrimp was excellent. Good service, too. Attentive without over doing it. Glad to have such authentic Thai food in the neighborhood!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This is not a fancy place but the food is very tasty and well prepared. The spice is lovely and you can order the heat you like and they are respectful of your choice.

How I wish the table of women who sat up front had been respectful in their level of laughing and talking. What is it that makes folks feel like booking a table is the same as booking the restaurant? For goodness sakes people, keep your voices to the size of the table.

The entire restaurant nearly applauded their leaving.

Dinner was served quickly but not so quickly that you thought it was not made to order. There are many appealing choices and you won't go wrong. I saw a number of pick ups for To Go orders as well.

How I wish they had better sound control...but that can be said of 90% of restaurants.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent. 2nd visit. Both times, very good. Had the Crispy Chicken. Great both times. Basil rolls and dumplings as apps. Wonderful.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular at Thongs and I just wanted to take a minute to share what a great place it is. The atmosphere is cozy although I usually get it to go. The pineapple fried rice is my favorite but last night I tried the yellow curry for the first time. All I can say is Yummy!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Visited with family. Service was decent, servers seemed to change a few times. Food was delicious, served hot, and timely. We were satisfied with the meal. We find that there are so many choices in Town that comparing one to another is difficult. Competition is strong.