“Love it!”

Bay Street Deli & Catering
Ranked #41 of 145 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Go there every year for great sandwiches. Good selection, quick service, and easy to walk there from anywhere in the village area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped at the bay street deli after a great day at the beach and my friend and I ordered two hot lobster rolls - they were absolutely delicious - big pieces of lobster with butter. Would definitely return next time we visit the beach. No need to search out another place for a great local lunch!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Really it is not the beach without my cold Lobster Roll from Bay Street Deli - Note they do have Hot Lobster Rolls also. It just feels like summer - standing in line placing my order and trying to get Pops to talk or smile! Every year I see him standing there (these past years sometimes sitting) I smile and think how lucky we are that he still is here with us! The girls are always moving and working hard to get the orders out! I just LOVE it! I place my order - walk down to get my Del's and when I get back my order is ready! If there is no seating outside I walk across the street and sit on the wall near the water! What a view:)

Reviewed 26 August 2016

There are only a few tables At this little spot .A few are outside too and it is a good place to people watch and enjoy the views of Watch Hill. The Harbor is right outside their door so if you are on a boat as we were , it is a great place for take out. The food is delicious . We ordered the Lobster Rolls and chowder and everything was good . The staff is friendly and the food is served quickly.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Quick and easy, small place with lots of deli options. Got an iced coffee to go and it was delish. Want to try a lobster roll next - but didn't want to pay $20