“I Heart Noodles”
Review of Noodle Revolution

Noodle Revolution
Ranked #21 of 149 Restaurants in Westerly
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Description: Globally inspired comfort street food featuring wok-fried noodles, noodle soups, ramen, rice, pastas, salads, burgers, tacos and much more
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Very eclectic menu. Loads of great looking specials on the board, as well. I went with Drunken Flat Rice Noodles with Shrimp. I wasn't sure what to expect so I I only got a small. As soon as I took my 1st bite, I regretted not getting the large portion. It was that good. Also enjoyed the complimentary dumplings & mini Spring Rolls. I ordered medium today but I think I can handle a little more heat so I going to go with HOT the next time. If you haven't been there, what are you waiting for? Trying to decide what to try on my next visit, which will be in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We were on our way home from the beach in Charlestown, R.I. and needed to find a restaurant for two hungry kids and four adults. We really got lucky at Noodle Revolution. Most of the food was Asian style comfort food. You could choose your noodles, your meat/fish, your sauce or one of the delicious specials. They also had great local choices like R.I. style calamari and according to my husband, great hamburgers with hand cut french fries. Don't miss the dumplings for appetizers, they're amazing and were served almost immediately. We were also thankful that the children, ages 6 and 8 were served almost as quickly and they loved their noodles with chicken. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We were very happy with this restaurant. We ordered two Thai dishes and they were both well prepared and very tasty. The waitress provided excellent service and worked with us and the chef to customize the dishes according to our dietary preferences. The atmosphere is simple, clean and comfortable. The restaurant is on a residential street. An excellent meal with delicious food and perfect service!

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Just went to Noodle Revolution tonight for the first time ever and was extremely impressed. It had come highly recommended by a couple different friends, so we decided to try it out.

The first important thing to know is that it does require street parking--although that was no issue for us. There was plenty of space, including plenty right nearby.

Second: Looks like it's BYOB. Saw several people bring in wine bottles to drink with dinner. Plan accordingly :)

Third: The atmosphere is really great. The interior reminded me of restaurants from Nashville, where I used to live--hip without being pretentious, clean, and well-thought out. The little details were obviously carefully planned and involved plenty of nice touches, like the carafes of water (placed in a canister so they don't sweat on the table) and the neat serving bowls, which came with their own stands.

Fourth: The staff is so friendly and kind! They really worked hard to make sure our experience was enjoyable. Good job, you guys! Keep it up.

Fifth: Prices. It really depends on what you're looking for. Noodle bowls were $12 or $13 for the small and $16 for the large, which seemed more than reasonable to me for what you get. The appetizers and desserts are relatively expensive in terms of how much you get there versus how much you get for the entree--but still reasonable. Then again, this is a small-ish RI town and I've met plenty of people who would consider this expensive relative to what they might be used to. Depends on where you've lived before.

Lastly, the food!: We ordered spring rolls, large pad Thai with rice stick noodles and chicken, and the coconut ice cream sandwich and friend ice cream. The spring rolls were good; the pad Thai was excellent (and, though the bowls made the portions look normal, it was quite a lot); the ice cream sandwich was really cool (and tasty)! Our waiter told us it was a common thing in Thailand--you grab ice cream in something like a hot dog bun from street vendors. The restaurant's involved coconut ice cream, the bun, sweet sticky rice, and lychee. Mmmmmmm.

The presentation of the food was also really beautiful, especially the pad Thai and the desserts. Clearly crafted by a professional hand.

100% will be back, and soon! I can't wait to try more!

(I'll actually remember to take pictures next time, too.)

Reviewed 4 March 2016

We love Thai food, and we had a great time here for dinner a couple of weeks ago after deciding to check out a new place. We were warmly met and greeted, and liked that we could seat ourselves and choose our table. It's a small, cozy, almost eclectic setting, even easy to miss if you're driving past it. It was nice that we can bring our own wine selection. For appetizers, we had the beef salad, which was nicely spiced and the meat was thinly sliced and cooked perfectly, and presented with nice mix of Asian greens. We also had delicious dumplings, which were pan fried and served with a tasty sauce - can't remember when we ate dumplings so fast. We had a burger - yes! a burger - which was spiced nicely and for our other entree had a basil dish that, like the appetizer, was nicely spiced and fantastic. The menu is very interesting, which mixes cuisines, and there are specials on a blackboard, The owner/chef was there, a very nice and friendly person, and good with recommendations. She seems to have a good following, as the place was mostly filled with people who are already return customers. We recommend it!