“Great Breakfast and lunch place!”
Review of Blackstone's Cafe

Blackstone's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 169 Restaurants in Beaufort
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Blackstones Café is located off of Bay Street at 205 Scott Street in the heart of Beaufort, South Carolina. We offer a full sit down breakfast southern style, with a warm family atmosphere. Shrimp and Grits; traditional or Cajun, Eggs made your way, Pancakes made from scratch and the best Bacon you will ever taste. Lunch is appealing to all who would like a hearty meal that would make you forget you are hungry later in the day. Enjoy our two story restaurant and an appealing outdoor patio which is pet friendly. Complimentary Parking across from Blackstones until 11:00am. $1.00 per hour after which will be discounted on your bill. See you soon at The Blackstones Café!
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Not only is the food good and reasonably priced but the owners and wait staff could not have been friendlier. We looked forward to starting our day with them.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Walked in from stroll, after asking a merchant of a good place for breakfast. Throughly enjoyed the food, service, price and smiles. My wife is a shrimp and grits queen, and she's ready to go back.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Stopped in here for a quick lunch and we were delighted with our food and the friendly service. The serve breakfast all day if you want it. I had the Reuben and it was awesome. The grill the toast, it was an incredible sandwich.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

It took a little bit of effort finding the café as it is on a side street with a small sign. However, the café is fairly large with lots of diner. The servers were buzzing around. So we found a table which has not been cleaned. Soon, the server came and gave us the menu and related the lunch special. Apparently, Egg Benedict was the prime. We both wanted the crab cakes, without the egg as well as the clam chowder soup. I explicitly told my server that I like my soup piping hot. To accompany the soup, I ordered a biscuit without butter and gravy. The soup was tasty and hot to the last drop. The biscuit was light and warm. Unfortunately, the crab cake came with egg benedict. So we turned down one. But the chef kindly brought me a small crab cake and informed me it would be on the house. The little setback did not spoil our lunch and we left with a smile on our face with a satisfying stomach.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We ate breakfast here twice. It was tasty and reasonably priced. It is a very popular place so get there early to avoid a long wait.