“Family lunch”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West
Description: Creative Lowcountry Cuisine.... Plums is known for our ever changing menus. We combine seasonal fresh local ingredients in Global dishes.
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Wonderful service and great food. Met family at Plums for a late lunch. The crab cake sandwich was wonderful. All of the meals were very good and a very good value. Our waiter was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. Wish it had been warmer so we could have eaten outside on the riverfront.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,668)

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful peach vinaigrette dressing on greens with candied pecans, apples, goat cheese and shrimp. Good service and it had a full bar.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Very good sandwiches; excellent service; nice patio with view of the bay. Had lunch and dinner---enjoyed both.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

First time in Beaufort and my husband and I decided on Plums . So glad we did! The staff is so friendly, food was great as well as the view. I had the artichoke and shrimp bisque and for my main dish the shrimp and grits. I live in the north and look forward to having shrimp and grits when in the south and this did not disappoint me! I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were there twice for dinner during a brief visit. The food is great. We had good service. It was very busy both times. The biscuits and the butter were amazing. The crab cakes were amazing. My daughter has celiac and can not eat gluten. The servers were knowledgeable about the allergy and were able to recommend options. She got the Mahi just pan fried with different sides. I would go back again!