“Great dinner”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West
Description: Creative Lowcountry Cuisine.... Plums is known for our ever changing menus. We combine seasonal fresh local ingredients in Global dishes.
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at Plums, the first thing we noticed was the B on the door. It was packed so we decided to stay and eat and I’m glad we did. The food was great! Low country shrimp bowl was fabulous!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,658)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Delicious food, fun atmosphere indoor or outside eating. Good service. We continued going back. Fresh and good variety

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered the shrimp & Grits for dinner and my companion ordered the deep fried crab cake sandwich with sweet potato fries. My dish was a bit bland with very little taste. The crab cake was again a bit bland. Both of us were disappointed. On the plus side, service was very good.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Plums is a favorite spot for us to visit and bring our out of town guests since we moved to Beaufort 2.5 years ago. Sometimes it’s really busy and a little slow, but the servers are always apologetic and explain when this is the case. The food is always consistently good; there’s nothing I’ve had that I wouldn’t order again! My 14 and 11 year olds love Plums also; so it’s kid friendly. They devour the flounder sandwich and fries! I love to eat on the porch when the weather is nice also. Definitely one of my faves! Shrimp and grits is one of my preferred dishes!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We visited on a holiday weekend and dropped in for lunch. The wait was not awful (15 min). The view from the deck was fantastic, the service was great and the food was super (classic Reuben for her and shrimp burger for me).
Mark this one as worth a return visit.