“SO GOOD”

China Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #107 of 169 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We visited Beaufort, my hometown, for Christmas and we used to eat here all the time. The staff remembered us from before we left a year ago, which was really sweet. Their food is great tasting. I love the fried corn balls and my toddler loves the fried bananas. My husband loves the ice cream. The little cakes are so good and we basically love everything about this place. The prices are better than the other buffets in Beaufort and it surpasses them in taste as well. We will be back when we visit home again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Didn't have Tamari Soy Sauce or anything else that was gluten-free. If you have a special diet, don't bother visiting. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Getting such a big variety und good quality of food for this cost is nearly unbelievable, excellent food for this value

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I was staying at a nearby hotel and ordered delivery. This was the best ever! Ordered Kung Pao chicken and steamed broccoli. Perfectly cooked. Enjoyed very much a meal that I did not think was possible for delivery! How do they do it? Much better than I have had in many a restaurant.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

The food is tasty and the price is affordable at under $10 per meal for the weekly buffet. Friendly service and it's family owned. The decor is dated along with dirty, patched carpet. I eat here often when I'm out running errands and want a quick, hot meal.