“Great Lunch Spot”
Review of Groucho's Deli

Groucho's Deli
Ranked #62 of 169 Restaurants in Beaufort
Reviewed 8 March 2016

My wife and I went there last Sunday for lunch. If you are expecting a glitzy fancy place, keep driving. It is a nice clean place, where the food is really excellent and the service is also excellent. The deli sandwiches are great. Our server though very busy, was attentive, responsive and polite. I highly recommend Groucho's Deli as a great lunch spot.

Groucho M, Owner at Groucho's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thank you Robert F. for taking the time out to give us such a fantastic review! We're so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Very disappointed, I was hoping for a real deli with stuffed sandwiches,, instead ho hum slices of meats with very poor volume and value for the money.

Groucho M, Owner at Groucho's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thank you, Bill E. for taking the time out to review us. We are happy you stopped in and gave us a try! Our high quality meats and signature sauces set us apart from others and so we are disheartened to hear that you did not enjoy your recent visit with us. We strive to exceed our customers expectations each and every time and therefore would love another opportunity to impress you. We ask that you stop back by and let us recommend a menu item that may better suite your tastes. Thank you in advance for this consideration.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Recommended.

This place specializes in sub sandwiches. From what I saw during my visit they offerings are excellent. I was in the mood for a salad during my visit and ordered a bean-special dish. It was good, but not great. But, this entree was not in the sweet spot of their offerings,

By all means, stop in for a visit. I suspect their Subs are superb.

Tom, for RoverTreks

Groucho M, Public Relations Manager at Groucho's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thanks so much RoverTreks! We appreciate you taking some time to review us! Please join us again soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a simple sandwich to share. Was I surprised when I opened the box (to go order) and found a massive sandwich stacked with meat. It was delicious. They would've made anything I wanted with any ingredients. Lots of choices.

Groucho M, Owner at Groucho's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Thank you Vera B. for taking the time out to review us! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your to-go order! Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2015

Great menu! They will put anything together for a sandwich of your choice. It's off the beaten path a bit but well worth a visit. Great service!

1  Thank Patsy D
Groucho M, Owner at Groucho's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Thanks so much for taking a moment to review us Patsy D! We appreciate you! We are so happy that you stopped by to give us a try! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. Please join us again soon!