“Very enjoyable ”
Review of The Greek Table

The Greek Table
Ranked #47 of 204 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Phone: 843-757-9283 Web search: http://www.google.com/search?q=greek+table+bluffton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The Greek Table is in a Publix Shopping Center in Bluffton. Had I not been at the Publix I might not have discovered it, but am glad that I did. There were patrons at two other tables when I arrived about 7:15. I am the only one here now. Music is quietly playing in the background.

For dinner I ordered the gyro and souvlaki combination. It comes with a very fresh and tasty Greek salad (or soup). It was excellent. A basket of pita bread came with the salad.

The combination plate had 4 or so good sized gyro slices as well as 4-5 pieces of souvlaki, all quite good. The accompanying tzatziki was excellent. The plate also included green beans and rice.

A very good choice for a quiet meal.

1  Thank ptrb77

Reviewed 5 November 2016

My wife and I had a very good experience at th Greek Table. We began our dining with a glass of Greek wine. Hers was a red and mine was a white. The labels were in Greek and so we cannot identify the brand. My white wind was from a monastery and the monks should be congratulated.
I had the "P" entrée( I can never remember the name of the product). It was very good and was served with a cup of homemade soup (chicken and lemon), a traditional Greek salad with the best feta I have tasted in a long time.
My wife had Moussaka (sp), Greek potato and salad.
We could not leave without dessert: she had the rice pudding and I had the custard. The dining experience was memorable.
Our server was the daughter of the owners and was a friendly helpful and knowledgeable person.
We will definitely return.
By the way, everything is made fresh in the traditional Greek fashion.
Yummy!!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

The best gyros I had since leaving New York! Very quick & fast service as Laura & Angelo make authentic Greek food. The Greek salad is excellent also. You will love it ! ! !

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Best in class spanikopita, dolmades, and lemon chicken soup. Good value/portion. Small place, quiet, rustic. You will return.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

A delightful gentleman owns this hidden gem. Grape leaves were devine.
Excellent Greek salad. We tried the sample platter. Capabilities was my favorite. We'll go back, for sure...