“Food is always 5 stars but........”

Sigler's Rotisserie & Seafood
Ranked #7 of 212 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I’d love to rate this restaurant 5 stars. The food is exceptional and the menu - including the early bird - has a wonderful selection. But when you offer the early bird menu all evening on Mondays then you need to make sure you have enough staff to handle the crowd. Our group of six had a reservation for 5:30 and it wasn’t real crowded yet. Our drinks arrived quickly and our food orders were taken soon after. We all ordered something different off the early bird menu. My chicken pot pie was amazing - flavorful, great filling and the puff pastry crust was perfect. My husband said his prime rib was delicious and it was prepared as ordered. The others also loved their flounder, salmon & shrimp, schnitzel and mussels & shrimp. The problem was waiting far too long for the third course, a small slice of warm apple pie. We actually had to search for our server - twice - to request it. Granted, every table was full and it was very crowded. But you really had to look hard to find a server. When it came time for the bill there was another long wait and finally a different person came with our checks. While we enjoyed being with our group, it was pretty hard to carry on a conversation with the noise level. We definitely will come back but not on a Monday night. If you want to come here - and the food really is outstanding - I highly recommend coming on a different evening. The early bird menu is offered from 4:30-5:30 Tues-Sat and all evening Mon.

2  Thank bunnyyoop

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I took my nana here for her anniversary so she could have a special night. From the wine chilling on the table when we arrived to the cosy atmosphere it was a smash from the beginning. The service was wonderful and the food was even better. We truly indulged and from beginning to end there was nothing that wasn’t piping hot and delicious. Can’t wait to go back and try more of the menu. It was my second time and there will definitely be more. Highly recommend to couples, families, and friends

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We have not been to Sigler’s in many years since we almost never eat out, or go on the spur of the moment. We made reservations for tonight, Friday night for the early bird at 5:30. Since it was pouring rain, I would guess business was lighter than usual. It was not very busy at all. My husband and I both had the early bird specials. I had the She Crab Soup for an additional charge. It was amazing! My husband had the ceaser salad. Nothing special. For the main entree I had the flounder crusted with almonds. It was delicious. My husband had the prime rib rare that was perfect. Dessert, included, was apple pie. Service and food was wonderful. We will definitely go back more often.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

It must be hard to run a food place and please many. One of the ways then, is to make your offerings mild..middle of the road...in other words...bland. The humous is that...served with a bread plate as part of the intro...I had to ask what it was. No punch. If I am going to have humous..I like to know there is fresh garlic and lemon in it.

But...not every food place can knock a seafood dish waaaay out of the park. They have an unbelievable PEI mussel dish..paired with some pasta in a what I am guessing to be a white wine sauce. There must be 30 mussels, along with a great hunk of bread with to sop up the sauce. Oh hell yes. I had to ask our sever for a finger bowl..I like to have a relationship with my food.

If I want chicken off a rotisserie I`ll do it at home...but the mussels are worth every penny.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Four of us celebrated a birthday and the food was fantastic- and be sure to save room for dessert- pecan Carmel cheesecake, tower of chocolate, bananas foster bread pudding!!!
Wow!!