“Best meal in Bluffton ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Great service (Darrell is awesome), great flavor, and worth every penny! So glad we came tonight. We had the smoke oysters and crab cake appetizer then prime rib and a melt in your mouth filet. A most go to restaurant in Bluffton.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time here, but my local friends always enjoy the food, service and atmosphere. I agree that the service is great, but I found the food uneven. Good onion soup, but cream of asparagus was thick and tasted & looked like it was out of a can. Tuna appetizer uninspired. Entrees were enjoyable.
Many good choices for sunset dinner.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We made our reservation and were cheerfully greeted at the door. OUr table was ready and our server came right over to offer drinks and and a menu as well as describe in nice detail the specials for the evening. The meals were delicious and nicely portioned. The service was very attentive and personable. We were checked on in a nice way to see if we needed anything and to see if all was prepared the way we expected. It was a very pleasurable experience and one we hope to repeat in the near future

1  Thank 78henryh
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I was excited to check this place out but was apprehensive upon my arrival. It seemed geared more to an older crowd but as I sat there and listened to our waiter Darrell- I come to understand it was more about service and food. Our entree was awesome and the service was awesome. Thank you Darrell

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I’d love to rate this restaurant 5 stars. The food is exceptional and the menu - including the early bird - has a wonderful selection. But when you offer the early bird menu all evening on Mondays then you need to make sure you have enough staff to handle the crowd. Our group of six had a reservation for 5:30 and it wasn’t real crowded yet. Our drinks arrived quickly and our food orders were taken soon after. We all ordered something different off the early bird menu. My chicken pot pie was amazing - flavorful, great filling and the puff pastry crust was perfect. My husband said his prime rib was delicious and it was prepared as ordered. The others also loved their flounder, salmon & shrimp, schnitzel and mussels & shrimp. The problem was waiting far too long for the third course, a small slice of warm apple pie. We actually had to search for our server - twice - to request it. Granted, every table was full and it was very crowded. But you really had to look hard to find a server. When it came time for the bill there was another long wait and finally a different person came with our checks. While we enjoyed being with our group, it was pretty hard to carry on a conversation with the noise level. We definitely will come back but not on a Monday night. If you want to come here - and the food really is outstanding - I highly recommend coming on a different evening. The early bird menu is offered from 4:30-5:30 Tues-Sat and all evening Mon.

2  Thank bunnyyoop