“Wonderful food and wonderful service”

Sigler's Rotisserie & Seafood
Ranked #8 of 209 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

WE came for the early bird special. We both ordered the fish dinner. The dinner consisted of 3 nice sized courses. Soup or salad, main course and dessert. We were given plenty of time in between courses and did not feel rushed. I can understand why AAA gives this restaurant such a good review I would love to come back when we are in the area again.

1  Thank judy l

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Great service (Darrell is awesome), great flavor, and worth every penny! So glad we came tonight. We had the smoke oysters and crab cake appetizer then prime rib and a melt in your mouth filet. A most go to restaurant in Bluffton.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time here, but my local friends always enjoy the food, service and atmosphere. I agree that the service is great, but I found the food uneven. Good onion soup, but cream of asparagus was thick and tasted & looked like it was out of a can. Tuna appetizer uninspired. Entrees were enjoyable.
Many good choices for sunset dinner.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We made our reservation and were cheerfully greeted at the door. OUr table was ready and our server came right over to offer drinks and and a menu as well as describe in nice detail the specials for the evening. The meals were delicious and nicely portioned. The service was very attentive and personable. We were checked on in a nice way to see if we needed anything and to see if all was prepared the way we expected. It was a very pleasurable experience and one we hope to repeat in the near future

1  Thank 78henryh
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I was excited to check this place out but was apprehensive upon my arrival. It seemed geared more to an older crowd but as I sat there and listened to our waiter Darrell- I come to understand it was more about service and food. Our entree was awesome and the service was awesome. Thank you Darrell