“Hip. Good lunch chicken pita. Surprisingly, Tabbuli has mediocre tabouli salad.”

Tabbuli Grill - Mediterranean & American
Ranked #224 of 938 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Upper Concord Street
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Hip place with super friendly staff. We didn't know it was a hookah place but if you want to smoke a water pipe, they have a pretty good line up of choices.

We came to eat. It got a certificate of excellence in 2013 and 2014. The chicken pita was good. Came with jerusalem salad in it and I paid a $2 option to get a substitute of the tabouli salad. The pita was great. Moist, flavourful, soft pita. Surprisingly, the tabouli salad was below average. Bit on the vinegary side, so I suspect it may have been left from the day before. The lamb kebab was average. The fries were excellent and the grilled chicken on the chicken club was good, slightly overdone and dry.

Great central location to hit the market and the walk on the waterfront.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

The food was very good, but what really got me was the atmosphere. The music was amazing and the wait staff took no shortcuts. My waitress Kay was there when I needed her, but never too much. I shared a hookah with my friend. Probably the fanciest hookah I have ever smoked out of. Definitely would recommend.

1  Thank Mason C
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Great place to enjoy fab food, beverages and live music during the light of day. Kay's a great waitress too!

1  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

I had a great time and our server Lay was wonderful. We were a bigger group but she made sure we all had what we needed. The only problem was the hummus. It's not really flavorful, honestly it had no flavor at all. I was a little disappointed about that. But other than that it was really nice!

Reviewed 7 December 2015

love this place!!! perfect, high quality hookah!! angela ROCKS and i mean ROCKS!!!!!! DOLLAR MIMOSAAAASSSSSASASS!!!!!

1  Thank Sarah W