This hotel gives you all that you need - nice location, friendly staff at the desk, comfortable and good size room, quiet, small gym and a decent standard breakfast and the car park (that you do have to pay for on a nightly basis) next door. Room was comfortable, the bathroom perhaps on the small side. I would certainly stay here again as Charleston is walkable from the front door and really that was all I was looking for - the quality of the stay here was an added bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn