Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
US$222
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$249
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$295
US$259
  • Free Breakfast
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
US$249
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

Wentworth Mansion(Charleston)
US$496
US$400
Zero George Street(Charleston)
US$319
US$279
Zero George Street
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$265
Travelocity
Book now, pay at stay
US$350
Hotels.com
3,182 results
All reviewspillow menucookies and milkglass of champagnewine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterchampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquicheearly eveningwithin walking distancesouthern hospitalitythe entire staff
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I had a hard time deciding which hotel to book - between French Quarter, Spectator, and Harborview Inn - but finally settled on French Quarter Inn. It was a great decision! The location, amenities and customer service were the best. From the glass of champagne on arrival, to the beautifully appointed rooms, to the staff that was always on hand and eager to help, it was top notch! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear "774Pat",

Thank you for providing your compliments and kind words about French Quarter Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our luxury boutique hotel suited your needs. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly and welcoming experience filled with many inclusive perks, like the champagne arrival toast you enjoyed.

We would be happy to welcome you back again. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. as I would be happy to help in making return plans for you. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

From Marvin at the check-in desk assisting us with an early check-in (due to my husband's health at the time), Sam's willingness to assist in any way possible every day of our stay, along with great kitchen/cleaning staff and throw in Andy's assistance with all of our belongings, medical equipment, vehicle, etc..... They just make travel easy even under stressful circumstances.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deborah V
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear "Deborah V",

Greetings from Charleston SC!

Thank you for reviewing French Quarter Inn! I am so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that our attentive staff was a big part of that. We try to create a "home away from home" type of atmosphere at the hotel and I am glad that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

Thank you for choosing us, all the best to you, and we hope to welcome you back again!

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Beyond Beautiful Hotel. Breathtaking. Attention to every little detail was obvious. From the presentation and the taste of the food to the decor of the rooms and the entire hotel. The staff is exceptional. Every person we interacted with went out of their way to answer question and to be of service in a kind, fun and friendly manor.

Room Tip: Choose a balcony room if you like fresh air. Windows don't open in the other rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear "Kantaharan",

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our luxury boutique inn. Your compliments about our friendly, kind, and attentive staff are much appreciated. I look forward to sharing these sentiments with the team.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back - all the best!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the French Quarter Inn, and we would highly recommend it! We have no complaints about it at all. The rooms are very quiet, we heard no noise from outside/through room walls and we were on the first floor with the lobby right next to us. That was actually a nice location, because we could leave our room and go to the front desk very quickly or go to the lobby to get food very quickly. We also had a nice view from our room. Everything was very clean and well taken care of, the turndown service was great (free chocolates and water bottles each night), and we loved the customer service. The front desk was very helpful in many instances, including making reservations and making recommendations of places we should go. They have a wine and cheese tasting every evening for free, they have the ability to order breakfast in bed for free instead of going into the lobby for it. They have cookies and milk every evening for free. All of these are very nice amenities. Also, they have a free rental of bikes. That was when my favorite things we did in Charleston, to ride bikes through his stork downtown Charleston and see all of the old churches in houses of clothes, it was amazing. I highly recommend taking advantage of this free amenity. They also have a library and a movie selection you can rent for free, and that was very nice. So at the end of a long day we rented a movie each night and watched in our room, and they have nice DVD players in every room. I loved our stay and will definitely return and recommend this place to family and friends.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear "Lyndsey W",

Greetings from Charleston!

Thank you for providing a recommendation to the travel community about our luxury boutique inn! I am glad to hear how you and your husband made full use of our various inclusive amenities, such as our cookies and milk nighttime reception. Additionally, we are appreciative of your comments regarding the level of service and cleanliness you received from our housekeeping team, as we place great emphasis on these areas.

It would be a joy to welcome you back again - please let us know if we can help with a future booking. Thanks for staying with us and all the best!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My daughter and I stayed here four nights and I must say it was lovely! The hotel is very clean, the beds are extremely comfortable, and the service is top-notch. I love the fact that if you prefer to have breakfast in your room, it is included and not extra. How nice!!!
The cocktail hour is such a nice bonus, and i must say how impressed we all were with a staff member whose name is Anice. What a pleasant, enthusiastic host. She made our time there absolutely outstanding. Thanks Anice!
Love the bicycles on site, checking in to receive champagne, and receiving water bottles and chocolate in the evening, not to mention the enjoyable milk and cookies. Thank you also to Marvin for noticing I did not have a car, and fixing my bill immediately.
I would definitely stay here again, but hopefully my request for being on the highest floor will be granted next time. Thanks French Quarter Inn - very enjoyable stay and the staff goes over and beyond!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Doris B
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear "Doris B",

On behalf of all of us here at French Quarter Inn, I am grateful for your kind words about our boutique hotel. I am delighted to hear that you and your daughter had a wonderful time with us and enjoyed many of our unique complimentary amenities. Your sentiments and compliments of our staff and their service to you is much appreciated as I look forward to sharing this review with them.

Please come back to visit us anytime, as we would love to welcome you again. Thank you for staying with us and enjoy your day!

Best regards,