“Incredible gelato!”

Belgian Gelato
Ranked #4 of 38 Dessert in Charleston
Cuisines: Belgian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Traditional freshly made gelato inspired by the flavors of Belgian Chocolates. Belgian Gelato specializes in true classic gelato flavors that are made fresh in each store every morning. Authentically made from scratch Belgian Dessert Waffles are baked fresh to order and are topped with a variety of delicious warm topping and/or gelato. Traditional Belgian Toasti sandwiches are toasted fresh to order and are the perfect snack. Novelty and classic coffee beverages are available to compliment any order. Belgian Gelato Shops are recognized by their Art Deco interior, crisp, clean environment and outstanding customer service. Come visit us at one of our shops in downtown Charleston to sample our delicious gelato!
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on a hot day recently & the gelato was to die for! I really didn't think I was much of gelato fan, now I'm obsessed. I had the pistachio, which was heavenly. Went back a few days later and couldn't resist, got the pistachio again! But there are plenty of other flavors to choose from too. The staff was super friendly & fast. Long line, but I didn't have to wait very long. I highly recommend Belgian Gelato!

Hubert C H, Owner at Belgian Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you soon again!

There are newer reviews for Belgian Gelato

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I had the best Gelato I have ever had here! I had the chocolate hazelnut in a cone and it's was delish! My grandson also said his lemon sorbet was very good too!

Hubert C H, Owner at Belgian Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Yummy, yummy gelato!! they make it in-house. Haven't had such a good gelato since my Italian trip! Highly recommend.

Hugo H, Owner at Belgian Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you, we appriciate your review!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Gelato was yummy and service was good. They have a prime location. I would have loved to see some more original flavors. Also, they had dark chocolate which was less than desirable for the kiddos.

Hugo H, Owner at Belgian Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

We are so sorry that you expected more original flavors!
The most of our flavors are based on the world famous Belgian Chocolates. In that case we think to be original. This flavors are unique and you can only find by us. We make every day our gelato fresh and I am sure there is no other one who is doing that in Charleston. Our Chocolate Extreme flavor is not real dark, but has an very natural extreme and real chocolate flavor and is very healthy with lots of antioxidants. When kids find it to dark, we advise to combine it with vanilla.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

absolutely delicious ice cream !! the pure pistachio and chocolate extreme are to die for !! give this one a try next time you're in charleston.

Hugo H, Owner at Belgian Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Hi Phil,
Thank you very much, we appreciate your review!