“Stopped in before theater”
Review of Blind Tiger Pub

Blind Tiger Pub
Ranked #139 of 966 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Entered and found it kind of old and dingy then was led back to the courtyard by waitress. If you enjoy the bar scene and good pub food you will enjoy this place.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting Charleston on Spring Break. Stopped in here for a quick bite to eat. We were seated promptly. Our server was very friendly. I had the crispy spicy chicken sandwich. It was delicious and I would highly recommend it. My husband and the girls all had burgers that they enjoyed. Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed my meal at the Blind Tiger Pub. I had the Truffle Duck which was delicious. My friends all enjoyed their meals as well. It's very close to where we're staying, so we'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We had a recommendation on the Blind Tiger and were very glad we checked it out. Good selection of beers, both craft and commercial. Good food, and my husband says cute waitresses! One page menu of really good pub-type food. The Pub Burger was to die for, double burger, special sauce, two of us shared. Good wings, fries, and very good mac and cheese. Grilled chicken sandwich was also a hit. Would do again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Great food, great service. The acoustics aren't great but if you don't mind the noise, everything else is fabulous!